One tuff Bass!

Check out this tuff bass-tard

Took a swipe at my daughters bobber first then nailed her worm....Missing an eye and pooping hooks!!

I couldn't get the hook out with lil force so i used the side cutters and trimmed it closer to his but. Swam away like a champ.

Otonabee-South%20Monaghan-20150723-00382

Otonabee-South%20Monaghan-20150723-00383

Otonabee-South%20Monaghan-20150723-00384

Thx for sharing. I caught a good sized crappie once and when I went to unhook it I noticed a couple of inches of heavy fishing line sticking out of its butt. Pulled the line and the crappies face buckled in ? Took awhile to figure it out but he had a hook stuck in the roof of his mouth with about a foot of line still attached to it and the line had went through his whole body and out his butt!!!!! I got my hemostats out and pulled the hook out of his mouth and slowing pulled the line out of his mouth. Swam away fine and was a perfectly healthy looking fish....but I imagine it must have been uncomfortable for the poor bugger with that line running through him.

100_0425.jpg

My buddy caught this fish on a jerkbait years ago. We both watched the half blind fish attack the bait.

The fish had an ice fishing rig tangled up around his face and his jaw was hanging off. Poor guy was still trying to eat

Tough fish for sure

Edited by msp