Why me lord, update 10-08-15

misfish

Today was the day . Find out how much damaged had been restored. It has taken alot not doing the things that I would do normally. Being layed back is not my fortie, but it seems to be growing on me. :whistling:

it didnt take long for the results. He scanned the eye and all I could hear him keep saying was, nice, very nice, then it was,,,,,,,,,, Well, looks like you got lucky and your recovery is 96% of what sight you had after the cateract surgery. That Dr.Kurtis did a great job with the laser surgery.

I was told to take things at a even pace. No over doing it. You dont want to be going through this again. I,ll see you in two months. I only had one question after that. Hey doc. Can I go back to swinging the fishing rods?

YES

Great news. And to just make it final, I went down to the rocks after I left his office and threw the spinner bait for a half hour. Just cuz I could. I put the rod in the truck just incase.LOL

Thanks again all for your well wishes and thoughts.

:Gonefishing:

jayzus how did I miss this thread ? regardless, sounds like you're on the track to recovery and 96% is something I can live with (knock on wood) ! too bad you didn't stay in Trawna between all those trips to Sunnybrook. lots of good restaurants not far from there. If you're down again for follow ups, maybe OFC can take over this place http://localleaside.com lol !

chin up, still lots of soft water season left ;)