Finally going Fishing

Loonietoon

Might see you out there. Where abouts are you staying? Walleye fishing has been decent so far. A few over slots, good numbers of keepers, and lots of under slots too.

I'll be fishing there again this weekend when I can, but I live nearby, so will pick my times according to weather.

S.

Might see you out there. Where abouts are you staying? Walleye fishing has been decent so far. A few over slots, good numbers of keepers, and lots of under slots too.

I'll be fishing there again this weekend when I can, but I live nearby, so will pick my times according to weather.

S.

Staying at Adventure Bay Fishing Camp Gore's Landing Told my boss I would not be in Friday... no I got him wondering whats going on :whistling::Gonefishing:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a employee not show up for an entire weekend, no call, no show. He said he got kidnapped and when they let him out of the trunk he was at Rice Lake at a camp with no phone. He was forced to go fishing too. Sometimes you don't have control and just have to do things like it or not. But don't try the " I got kidnapped " reason to justify the absence. If he called me and said Johnny D I can't take it anymore I need a few days fishing with the boys away from the family I probably would have wished him luck.

Have a great time guy and report back with some good tales, fish or no fish.

Edited by Old Ironmaker