Lets see your rides. NF

DanD

You can call a Ford pickup truck anything cool gnarly sounding you want it's still a Ford pickup. Actually it has an appropriate name, a Raptor is after all a dinosaur.

Actually before Toronto had a NBA team I associated Raptors with Birds of Prey, hawks, eagles and falcons, but then I was a avid birder in my younger days. Between the team and the movie Jurassic Park people pretty much think of dinos now. My present ride is an 06 Jeep Liberty with 69000 kms on it, solid little suv that tows fairly well, maybe harder on gas than some but then I don't drive many klms in a year.

Yeah but you're still driving a Dodge at the end of the day, lol.

C7 vette all day in that price range.

Doesn't that Chevy cost a 100 grand seems like a lot for a Chevrolet.....for that price you can get a hellcat and a Ram to tow your boat and enough left over to take your significant other on a nice vaca!!! LOL

Wow!

This guy I just met has a storage shed across from our place.

All the sudden I hear this beatiful sound!

So I head over and introduce myself. Ask "what kind of motorcycle ya got in there"?

Thats not a motorcycle young lad, thats my car. Come take a look.

Its a 53 ford and is it a beauty! Ill post a few pics as the upload

• 3 weeks later...

Nice plum crazy duster! Those were always my favourite muscle car when I was a kid.

It's a bit old school with the Centerlines and traction bars but still turns heads.

It looks impressive just standing still with its stinky exhaust and lumpy rough idle....