2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

its brand new so it doesn't have all the filler in it that the old turf did, so right now, the blades are long and slows the ball down, wait til year 3 and see how fast it is

one trend i've noticed so far, every single pitch has been on the outside half to every single jays hitter, and teams are still playing them to pull. would love to see them straighten out that shift

The plate umpire sure didn't do them any favours, Tampa was getting the calls just off the plate, the Jays weren't, and he even missed a few obvious strikes

regardless, the offence didn't show up for Dickey, but their pitcher threw a good game as well, one bad inning was all it took. otherwise it could very have been a 1-0 game

Flipped to the Jay's game during the hockey games and saw the 9 runs by the Jays and then next noticed that I didn't recognize the Jay pitcher wearing 42 with no name on the back. Next moment realized it was Buehrle and it was Jackie Robison night. Maybe they changed the air in the dome tonight.

Baseball people have excuses for everything. They're almost as superstitious as fishermen

truth! when i played, i didn't wash my socks til i had a bad game, didn't have many friends in the dug out lol

batting gloves had to go on the same way everytime, don't step on the lines coming on or off the field

that was insane! Michael Saunders who?

in case people missed it, thats a 10ft wall

And 6' tall man.

I've been a fan of his for a while. Kind of disapointed he didn't get more play time up here last year. Anyone remember this play:

7bf4e694bfd461525066afae0a3d206c_crop_no

Dickey absolutely shafted again, <2 ERA and still losing.

correction, slightly over 2 ERA but still ridiculous, the guys allowed 3 runs in 2 games this year and hasnt won.

Sounds like the Dave Steib curse, no offense whenever he pitched , good stats except for the win column.