River Monsters does Ontario

AKRISONER

I wonder when it will air on Canadian tv. Looked at my guide for April 5 and nowhere to be found. The Canadian animal plant is different then US one. Normally its on discovery channel here. I think we will have to wait a bit for it to air here. Hope I'm wrong though.

I had the same autocorrect thing happen here when I went to type the short form for Muskellunge. It came out very badly. It was about the guys bashing M U S K Y's over the head and throwing them over board to die a slow death. It sure sounded terrible when muslims came up instead of M U S K Y's. Oh my, I edited that really fast.

Too funny this thread.

Started watching his show on Netflix but it didn't stick. Will try again.

We all call BIG fish MONSTERS right?

Had a fella in Moose Factory with a totally straight face and as serious as ever tell me that he hooked into a 72-inch pike on Kesagami Lake, fought it to exhaustion over an hour, pulled it up onto the dock he was standing on at the main lodge, then put a rifle bullet into it's head. dang' river monsters eh!?!

The show didn't air in Canada,but I do know that 1 of the lodges Wade fished with is North Shore Lodge on Eagle Lk,I tried to paste a link to their Facebook page but had no success ,checkout the page yourself if you want to see the type of muskie fishing this area has to offer.There are some photos of Wade.Btw I used to be next door neighbors with Scott the owner.

The show didn't air in Canada,but I do know that 1 of the lodges Wade fished with is North Shore Lodge on Eagle Lk,I tried to paste a link to their Facebook page but had no success ,checkout the page yourself if you want to see the type of muskie fishing this area has to offer.There are some photos of Wade.Btw I used to be next door neighbors with Scott the owner.

Not to derail but were you around about oh say 10 years or so ago when they got hit with that tornado?

Back to M2B2,yes I was living on Eagle,BIG mess.

yeah that was gnarly. I just missed that storm heading from ear falls to fort frances. I used to drive through eagle all the time.

That was one heck of a storm

When I drove through it looked like a warzone

Edited by manitoubass2

....he had one episode he made up ridiculous facts about some monstrous pike. I suddenly realized that where I had been interested in past episodes, he was probably full of cr@p then too....I just didn't know it because I never heard of these other fish! I guess the locals from those episodes had a good laugh too about his hyperbolic stories. Oh well, having said that, I will still watch!

Just watched this on youtube.SUCH drama.

Spirit rock?We call it the reef in front of Dave Kelly's place.

Best way to Eagle Lk is airplane? I guess hwy 17 that runs right by some of the lake isn't a good idea?

I allways thought this was just another so called "reality show",now I know for sure.

I lived on Eagle or 15 yrs & let my kids swim in those monster infested waters.My bad. :whistling:

Just watched this on youtube.SUCH drama.

Spirit rock?We call it the reef in front of Dave Kelly's place.

Best way to Eagle Lk is airplane? I guess hwy 17 that runs right by some of the lake isn't a good idea?

I allways thought this was just another so called "reality show",now I know for sure.

I lived on Eagle or 15 yrs & let my kids swim in those monster infested waters.My bad. :whistling:

Lol we swim there every year at the powwow.

And yes the highway is right beside the darn lake

A few years ago my brother that worked for Shaw told me reality shows aren't so real after all. Just when I'm just getting over the fact WWE wrestling is all made up. I made a lot of money betting on wrestling over the years. I do have to say that Wade has caught some pretty big fish, most of which are some strain of Catfish. Now if he catches a Yellow fin Tuna casting a spinning rod I'll be glued to the TV set.