West End G2G & Swap April 11 @ 1pm Items Added

grizzlybri

Hello fellow OFC members

I’m coming to you with an idea that Pikeslayer and myself came up with. With the nicer weather finally here we want to organize a GTA west end get together. We want to do something simple like wings and drinks, followed by a swap meet or swap meet followed by wings and drinks.

We are planning on doing it on Saturday April 11 . We picked this date because both Simon and I are sure most of us are going to be hitting the creek and river beds later in April.

We want to have it close to one of the major highways that is why I picked the following location

The Live Bait Ale House http://www.livebaitalehouse.com/

1185 Maple Ave, Milton, ON L9T 0A5

It is located just minutes away from James Snow Parkway and the 401

Swap: 1:00pm

Food: 2:30pm

Cheers

(updated April 08)

Edited by DynamicBear

I would suggest that you not pick a location by committee, but simply pick one. Dictate the time, the place and format, and everyone who is interested will fall into line. I'm at the head of that line BTW. Great idea!

I would suggest that you not pick a location by committee, but simply pick one. Dictate the time, the place and format, and everyone who is interested will fall into line. I'm at the head of that line BTW. Great idea!

I like that ok I'm going to pick a spot.

EDITED: Original post edited as well, I selected The Live Bait Ale House located at 1185 Maple Ave, Milton, ON L9T 0A5. This is just minutes from James Snow Parkway and the 401.

Here is a link to their website http://www.livebaitalehouse.com/, I've been before, and the food and service was great not to mention the 90+ types of beer they have

Edited by DynamicBear

Sage advice Albert and see that DB has followed.

DB,

Is there sufficient parking area for a tailgate tackle swap?? I got a lot of gear @ garage sale pricing I'd like to see repurposed.

I was just throwing it out there. I did not want to step on your toe's Brian.

Well great minds think alike then Colin, and don't worry you weren't stepping on my toes, since this is my first time spear heading such a event.

Thanks for the input and looking forward to seeing you again