Thats what Im talk,n about. SLAMMER BAM BAM

misfish

It was only a matter of time before I got my slammer bam bam going. Well not really,as I suck when it comes to hard water lakers. LOL

But right off the hop,the arcade chase game was on. The X4 Elite was lighting up. Dead stick a slammer at 80 fow and jig a spoon at the bottom in 93 fow. Probly had 5 chases that didnt hook up in the first half hour. Even had one chase from 80 all the way up to 20 and didnt connect. Could,nt figure out the retreive speed they were looking to attack at. Also couldnt believe they by passed the spoon and zoomed right up to the slammer. The next chase I figured just wait til he was on it,then burn it up. That was the ticket. That laker was on a mission and slam bam bam,he smoked it.

Bringing up this fish was a battle for sure. When it was at the 50 mark, my handle went wonky. The screw had come loose on the other side. So keeping tension on the fish,I was able to get it tighen up and get the fish to the hole. He had him self wrapped around the line a couple of times,so it was pretty intense trying to get him free of the wrap line and not lose him. It worked out for me. Get the head in the 24 inch thick ice hole and there was no where for him to go but out. After this one there were another 5-7 chases,but they just turned down.

What a blast.

27."5 long.

LAKER SLAMMER.jpg

LAKER SLAMMER1.jpg

Edited by Brian B

nice fish

I had fun driving the Yamadoo around cause I did not catch anything

or I was too busy running over to see Lloyd

I was questioning why you would do this to a perfect brand new machine. Once I got to drive it today,I want one now. What a sweet riding machine.

yamadoo.jpg

Thanks Davey

Whities sunday morning I hope.

Nice Erich.

Good to see you out there this morning. Need to work on that pink , I mean, faded floater jacket. I cant believe your son lets you go out in public like that.LOL

Ya, just about time for a new coat, I got that one the first time a whole bunch of guys had to be rescued(not me), must be around 20 years now.

nice looking fish

good to see you out there

your radio sounds fine

Ya, cabin fever got to me, cold or not I was coming out today. I still have to see how far those radios will go.

It was only a matter of time before I got my slammer bam bam going. Well not really,as I suck when it comes to hard water lakers. LOL

But right off the hop,the arcade chase game was on. The X4 Elite was lighting up. Dead stick a slammer at 80 fow and jig a spoon at the bottom in 93 fow. Probly had 5 chases that didnt hook up in the first half hour. Even had one chase from 80 all the way up to 20 and didnt connect. Could,nt figure out the retreive speed they were looking to attack at. Also couldnt believe they by passed the spoon and zoomed right up to the slammer. The next chase I figured just wait til he was on it,then burn it up. That was the ticket. That laker was on a mission and slam bam bam,he smoked it.

Bringing up this fish was a battle for sure. When it was at the 50 mark, my handle went wonky. The screw had come loose on the other side. So keeping tension on the fish,I was able to get it tighen up and get the fish to the hole. He had him self wrapped around the line a couple of times,so it was pretty intense trying to get him free of the wrap line and not lose him. It worked out for me. Get the head in the 24 inch thick ice hole and there was no where for him to go but out. After this one there were another 5-7 chases,but they just turned down.

What a blast.

27."5 long.

attachicon.gifLAKER SLAMMER.jpg

attachicon.gifLAKER SLAMMER1.jpg

Nice second photo but it needs a banana for scale.