when it rains it pours(nf)

manitoubass2

Very sorry for the loss of your friend, companion and family member, I too have loved and lost them over the years, and it is never easy. You will have their memories for a lifetime, cherish those and bring them out when your are down and they will bring a smile and warm your heart when you need it most

Maureen

Sorry to here about your dog. Specially having the two pass to close together.

I have only owned one dog, who ended going with the other half in our separation this summer. I thought that was hard, I couldn't imagine having her gone for good.

I know it hurts. Life just got more miserable as we lost first Peanut, then Lucky. I did not feel too terrible when Lucky's time had come. We were sad, yes, . However, we had many years of friendship and, yes, love. I was actually glad she wasn't going to suffer.

You and the children enjoyed Tala's company for 12 good years. They aren't just dogs. They are our children, and for children they are often something more. Remember and cherish that as you move forward and find a new friend

The loss of a pet.

One of the hardest things we go through as humans.

We lost our dog, Ziggy, in 2007.

I still have not been able to get another dog.....

I have a cat we rescued almost a year ago.....Lannister is now our family pet.

One day I will get a dog again....one day.

I know the feeling bud. My lab passed away on canada day. Ive always had a dog, and ive found it easiest to get a new one asap. I have a new black lab now, and find myself calling him the wrong name once in a while. They are all so different, you never forget the quirks of any dog you've had. The memories live on forever.

Keep your chin up. Things will get better.

S.