Stay over ice hut rental ..north bay ..suggestions ?

2 tone z71

Lots of good operators, not many bad ones. Time to check some websites. Tama Kwa and Rob Hyatt's bungalows are typically good fish producers, but Idle Tyme and Waltonian Inn are also in good spots, but are typically are a little more hit and miss. Avoid Snofari at all costs unless you like mudpuppies and being right next to one of the busiest access points on the lake.

Last I heard Tama Kwa is not doing huts this year. Don't take my word for it though, that's just what I heard. Went there in September and had a great time.

Spent a weekend in one of Dennis Johnston's Ice Bungalows in January and had a great time as well. I would fish with them again, they're a good outfitter.

Edited by Dutch01

The boys and I have been traveling there for years. Rob is your best bet. we like to bounce around and check out other guys. Rob is where we finally said no more other guys. Bear creek has day huts. They will come get you at night. I think your Missus might like a comfy bed. Plus after sun down nothing hits

Reeds Outdoor Adventure will get you the most fish. They were formally Grump and Grumpy's and have the best spot on the lake for numbers of perch, walleye, and ling.

Another great spot is Barry Kraemer from Seguin Beech Campgrounds. He has 4-5 bungalows that are decent. You will not beat the service Barry provides.

Our member NAW should chime in by the weekend with his report from Palace Nipfisher. He is staying in my hut for 2 nights and although it is not a bungalow.....it fits the bill.