DRIFTER_016

Hahahaha.

We used to play "draw" with those fireworks.

I tried to film it once and took a shot right to the face lol

Even burned my phone case while shooting the video.

Call me crazy but id rather be the guy trying to dodge. Its fun

shooting from a drone would be fun but expensive as well

IMHO that is probably one of the stupidest stunts I have ever seen! If one of those had made contact that guy could have been very seriously hurt.

A few years ago we had a couple of young guys out here on the lake in boats running around shooting those things at each other, one actually landed right in the boat. Can you imagine what the out come would have been if it had hit the gas line? Darwin awarde candidate!

Meh big cliff those things are pretty harmless. They hardly burn and they really dont hurt at all if you get hit.

One of those would never ignite a gas line unless maybe if it had a leak.

I got shot directly in the face and did nothing but laugh, thats how much it hurt.

But again, those things arent cheap. There around $5 a piece and shoot like 4-6 times.

and they are super inaccurate. They musta bought a whole lot to film that video.

Im assuming they are ignited before the drone takes off??? Or that dood is a genious and has some method to ignite them mid flight???

I remember as a kid we had a big gathering to celebrate May long weekend. All the parents chipped in and bought fireworks. Well doesnt the neighbours kid come out holding his own lit roman candle and the thing backfires in his face. Ambulance came and took him away. I remember vividly how much pain he was in.

You have to be pretty stupid nowadays to do something like that.

Thats just bad luck.

Roman candles dont have much material in them at all but i suppose if the whole thing blew up at once it could be painful.

I witnessed a kid pour alcohol into a bonfire, now thats insane.

If I had know better, being maybe 15 at the time, I woulda stopped him. His dad owned planes and im not sure how he got that fuel?

Bit he sprayed it on and in the explosion it travelled back to the source.

poor kid. One dumb decision and hes lucky to be alive. Scarred all the heck but alive

Not going to lie I've been in my fair share of roman candles wars, worst thing that ever happened to one of us was a few pin holes in a sweater

That copter version looks crazy and awesome, i agree they must have strapped a ton of roman candles on that thing to get all that footage