cooking thread...

Yup, we have the original crock pot and it works amazing. I hear many complaints about the newer ones and here I was thinking about replacing our 30 year old model. Guess that won't be happening.

I can't wait to see the finished product of that bacon wrapped meatball !!!!!!!!!

Ok...... So I used the handmade dinnerware we got from Warkworth...... Plates are a little small....

Grilled yellow peppers and sliced bacon smokie...

image_26.jpg

Mussels cooked on a marinara sauce, with fresh PEC whole grain rough county bread/ toast

MMMMMMMmmmmmm! I gotta cook for myself more often!

Thank you Brian!!!

G

Ok...... So I used the handmade dinnerware we got from Warkworth...... Plates are a little small....

Grilled yellow peppers and sliced bacon smokie...

image_26.jpg

Mussels cooked on a marinara sauce, with fresh PEC whole grain rough county bread/ toast

MMMMMMMmmmmmm! I gotta cook for myself more often!

Thank you Brian!!!

G

DUDE, THAT ROCKS :clapping:

Bill, I think I hear Mama calling you.LOL :tease:

Dug up some potatoes from the garden, and picked what is undoubtedly the last of the yellow beans, boiled them together and that was supper.

I might need a protein fix before I go to bed, though.............. :canadian:

hmmmmm, canned moose looks very tempting..................

20150827_183819_zpshhnrz36i.jpg

20150827_202048_zpsrnkbobhb.jpg

20150827_202016_zpsrs0v5w3i.jpg

20150827_183806_zpsjdangk41.jpg

Absolute steal on chicken (12 pieces for $14)

Just some oil and seasoning, bit of paprika and on the grill.

Lots left over for me and the dogs?

My daughter made some fried spuds with garlic and onion(shes still learning, they were good but heavy on the oil, but hey shes 13 lol)

A simple saute of green beans and asparagus.

And gma made some fresh peach/pecan tarts? omg so good

Edited by manitoubass2

Yes Rick, natural trout , not clipped, home smoked , damn good, if I say so myself would rate this batch beside smoked sockeye, rick if u don't believe me come up here and try it, native recipe from Cambell River, good guys , been good friends with my older brother for over 35 years, that's how I got the native candy recipe, out of respect, did not happen over night and not through a computer, just saying, one to one and a few handshakes.

Yes Rick, natural trout , not clipped, home smoked , damn good, if I say so myself would rate this batch beside smoked sockeye, rick if u don't believe me come up here and try it, native recipe from Cambell River, good guys , been good friends with my older brother for over 35 years, that's how I got the native candy recipe, out of respect, did not happen over night and not through a computer, just saying, one to one and a few handshakes.

One day bud, one day.

Your trout looks unreal good man!

Rick I was not kidding, re Campbell River, respect is earned not bought, those tarts looked terrific, gunna try those on Saturday, miigwiich , close enough

Yeah man thats an aboriginal thing for sure.

Ill get ya the recipe from my mom if ya wanna try them. Frig there so good!

And like i said, one day ill get up that way for some trout madness(and your good eats)