cooking thread...

Spiel my wife and I want to move in with u, actually with all the great recipies we have been trying, there are several people we would like to move in with EXCEPT Rick, he has no room lol :tease:

Spiel as u may know I smoked some fish candy the other day, on a different thread

But u cant live on candy alone, I have an issue with the smoker ill pm u

Spiel my wife and I want to move in with u, actually with all the great recipies we have been trying, there are several people we would like to move in with EXCEPT Rick, he has no room lol :tease:

Spiel as u may know I smoked some fish candy the other day, on a different thread

But u cant live on candy alone, I have an issue with the smoker ill pm u

Why thank you. PM replied. ;)

- Puree the sauce

- Bring ribs in from smoker

- Place ribs in preheated slow cooker

- Pour sauce over top

- Crisp up the bacon

11836721_1512157562378306_73817053018681

11828755_1512157585711637_43871202697764

11889472_1512157572378305_71178896758526

11260816_1512157545711641_77853703996823

11889434_1512157555711640_12780120746762

Gotta admit, it smells pretty dang good in here!

I love your variation on it! Im def trying your method bud!!!

Love ribs in the slowcooker!!!

Thanks Rick.

Forgot about last nights dinner.

Home made potato salad, fresh red and white taters with dill and egg and a bacon cheddar cheese burger with all the fixin's on a toasted Ciabatta bun.

Well almost all the fixin's, can you believe I cooked a pound of bacon and forgot to put it on...... So guess I had a cheeseburger. ;)

fB8UEVk.jpg

On a chipped plate....LOL

Potatoes, hard boiled eggs, lots of mayo, green onions, sweet peppers (yellow, orange, red) maybe even a small amount of dill, seasoned salt, fresh ground pepper, yes please.

Mustard, no thanks. PICKLE, no thanks. Buddy some some deli potato salad and I took one taste, said this has pickles in it, buddy says no way, I say I can TASTE the stuff - sure enough, the last ingredient was sweet pickle relish. Hey it's potato salad, not a hot dog, right! But by all means, add your ketchup and chopped onions and whatever else tickles your fancy...............

Doug

MUSTARD in potato salad, SACRILEGE!!!!!!!! :angry:

Doug

Exactly, but what do I know, I had some finely chopped dill pickle in mine.

It was okay, not my usual recipe like Mom used to make which very much resembles this....

"Potatoes, hard boiled eggs, lots of mayo, green onions, sweet peppers (yellow, orange, red) maybe even a small amount of dill, seasoned salt, fresh ground pepper, yes please."

Brian did my mom used to cook for u too lol, butter peas and carrots in the centre of the mashed , then carefully lift the edges of the mashed spuds up and over the peas and such, mmmmmmmmmm, we used to call it the volcano, the only thing missing was bacon lol

Wife is at her parents tonight again... So I thought steak night! 2.0!

Fried mushrooms, zucchini, Buffalo pasta and of course STEAK!!! I love this as Lyndsey is not much of a steak person.....

image_18.jpg://simage_19.jpg129.photobucket.com/user/gerritt_2006/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_16.jpg.html]

image_16.jpg[/url]

The Buffalo riggatoni was awesome! The top sirloin was good as well..... A touch over cooked (medium) but was delicious! Charcoal and mesquite... Can't go wrong there!add in the Pan fried garlic mushrooms and well... I'm stuffed! As Spiel would say....

*burp!*