its that time of year! getting the ice gear ready:)

manitoubass2

I'm excited especially since we are moving to earshot of LOTWs on the 1st!

I got out all the tackle since we are mid pack, and decided I might as well get everything switched over...

Now I'm overwhelmed lol. 30 or so trays all over the place, Gulp packs that have decided to leak all over lol(good thing I double bag them), baits I forgot I had, lines I forgot I had etc...

pure chaos in my living room right now hahaha.

Very exciting though!

hows everyone elses experience?

I'd like to have dedicated ice trays but lots of these baits also see plenty of softwater action.

It looks crazy right now but Ill have it all pretty and organized within a few hours I hope lol (before the better half gets home!)

I just got laid off work for a few months as well, which kinda sucks and is kinda awesome! More ice fishing and smack dab in the middle of my sons hockey so I can make every game:)

woot woot! Lotsa Northlands buckshot jigs left over too! I highly recommend these lures to anyone who hasnt tried them. they iced tonnes of fish last season tipped with a frozen shiner.

so excited!!!!

This is why my first outing is usually with Chad and or Joey. When I forget all of my gear I can just borrow some of their stuff. :lol:

I figure next weekend will be the time to pull everything out and test the gear. I've already started doing research on fish online to determine which lakes I want to hit this winter.

Ha Ha Ha Terry is SO right!!!

It takes about 6 trips to get the routine down so that I can remember "most" of my "stuff" and get to the Lake at a reasonable hour.

That's why there is Perching to be done before the real fishing