Slayin' Specks!

BowSlayer101

There are a ton of lakes in Zone 15 open for specks and lakers all year long. I guess we don't know all the areas we fish all that well with regards to the rules and regs. Myself included.

http://files.ontario.ca/environment-and-energy/fishing/mnr_e001334.pdf

Some nice fish there Bowslayer101

This is true Will, but it doesn't appear as though the fish were caught in a lake.

A lot of internet CO's in this thread. There are tons of "open all year" speck spots around, especia"ly in zone 15.

Nice specks BTW!

S.

The kid was fishing in a river. There's not "lots" of year round rivers in zone 15, in fact there is only one.

If the OP was fishing in that one very specific river then he has my apologies.

Like someone said earlier no one wants to see him get in trouble!

Edited by Mike Borger

There are many, many lakes that have rivers running into them though. I can think of 3 places that ive been, that I can drive to, that are open all year.

For all I know these were poached OOS, im just saying there are places where it is legal.....no need for you guys to jump on him.

S.

I don't think anyone is jumping on bowslayer101. He is always providing content to this and other sites and seems to have big shoulders!

Most just don't want him getting in hot water. Those are some great looking fish and I hope he has his own honey hole.