tb4me

Maybe Beaulieu needs to stand up when he skates.

Hahahaha.

My guy gets slashed: it's a micro-fracture. PK Subban is classless. Give him 5 games.

Your guy gets a concussion: maybe he should stand up when he skates.

Matt, you make my day.

Edited by jeremy84

Go Habs, Go Flames!!

Habs better finish em tonight. Dont need Ottawa to get any momentum back.

Sens have 3 less goals than the habs in the 3 games. 2 have been overtime losses 6 goals to the habs 9.

It could be a very different series than what it is now and who knows, if Ottawa can pick it up, might be a series after all.

Sens have 3 less goals than the habs in the 3 games. 2 have been overtime losses 6 goals to the habs 9.

It could be a very different series than what it is now and who knows, if Ottawa can pick it up, might be a series after all.

​HAHAHAHA!!!! You sure sound like one of those delusional Leafs fans you're always busting on!!!!

Welcome to the club Matt!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Well history says it`s probably not going to happen but we`ll see, can`t see either one of your 2 mediocre goalies beating Price 4 in a row!

http://www.letsgoleafs.com/2015/04/22/trade-rumour-phil-kessel-for-a-top-10-pick/

Rumours of Kessel for NJ's first round pick. I do this deal in a heartbeat. The thought of Strome and Marner down the middle for the leafs has me salivating.

Thoughts?

If they could dump that albatross of a contract and get a first rounder too boot it would be the deal of the century!!!

http://www.letsgoleafs.com/2015/04/22/trade-rumour-phil-kessel-for-a-top-10-pick/

Rumours of Kessel for NJ's first round pick. I do this deal in a heartbeat. The thought of Strome and Marner down the middle for the leafs has me salivating.

Thoughts?

Just dont get your hopes up so high if I were you. Marner n Strome are good prospects but not in the same league as Mcdavid n possibly Eichel. I could see Strome being about as good as his brother; potential 30 goal scorer but not a 50goal scorer.

Look at guys like RNH/Hall/Eberle for example, above average players but not really game changers.

Just my opinion.

Just dont get your hopes up so high if I were you. Marner n Strome are good prospects but not in the same league as Mcdavid n possibly Eichel. I could see Strome being about as good as his brother; potential 30 goal scorer but not a 50goal scorer.

Look at guys like RNH/Hall/Eberle for example, above average players but not really game changers.

Just my opinion.

The supporting cast that a player has makes all the difference in the world. Put certain players together and the magic happens.

I know, im just saying dont expect the world from these guys.

No no I'm not saying 'Strome and Marner! Start the playoff route' but in terms of changing culture, having two young big centres is a great start. Neither is Crosby or Gretzky or McDavid, but I would like a Towes or Tavares or even a Jamie Benn or James Neil. These are just pieces. But it's a start.