tb4me

I would of never thought Kessel would have the balls to stick up for a team mate. Good for him, a little bit late though but good for him. Now if the rest of the team would follow suit on the ice they might get better.

Lipstick on a pig. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

What, the laffs?

They have been trying to do it for years with no luck! :clapping:

Keep on plugging along little train that couldn't!

No its the constant same spew you and 2 others constantly vomit out..Non stop..Doesn't your teams have a forum of witch you guys can go troll on? Banter is one thing and very fun.. But you 3 are beyond repetitive with the same ol crapola..Get new material please... :wallbash: ..

Agreed, big deal the leafs aren't winning the cup... Are the sens? Don't make me laugh and don't kid yourself. Once you have a team that resembles Anaheim or Nashville then maybe you guys have something to stand on but as it sits why wouldn't the leafs want to tank and try and get the next Crosby? I know I'd do it!

It just seems that every non leaf fan acts as if every leaf fan expects that we think every year we're a contender for the cup and when we're (obviously not) they seem to think we expected any different?

I make it a rule to myself to not talk smack to anyone about any team till we/theyre in the playoffs

Edited by Lucas F

No its the constant same spew you and 2 others constantly vomit out..Non stop..Doesn't your teams have a forum of witch you guys can go troll on? Banter is one thing and very fun.. But you 3 are beyond repetitive with the same ol crapola..Get new material please... :wallbash: ..

Trollers gonna troll troll troll

Laffs gonna hate hate hate

I'm just gonna shake shake shake it off!! :w00t::rofl2:

Sens are 8-1-1 in last 10, 3 points out of a playoff spot and are on a roll!!

Top that with being 12 points ahead of the laffs after the laffs colossal collapse, and still falling I must say, and things are looking not too bad!

:clapping:

how did you do that? Id love that option..

click on your name at the top of the page and go to manage ignore prefs. might be different depending on which skin you are using.