tb4me

I did my best to cheer my boys on, including five individual TV appearances (LOL to TSN, don't put me on camera if you want ratings).

I guess sitting infront of the Swedish section had its advantages.

No amount of cheering helped my boys though.

Kl8LTFPO.jpg

Geez it's nice to see a team with a KILLER instinct. Winnipeg know Toronto is tired so what do they do.....finish every check with enthusiasm! :clapping:

Guys like Kessel, Bozak, Booth, etc., are looking for places to hide under the boards!

Good job by Reimer to keep it from getting embarrassing.....but there's still the third period. :wallbash:

Go Canada Go!
Leafs need to get a tough guy..They way Lucic single handedly beat down Lupes Holland and Naz is just out of hand..No respect or fear..The way The Buf skated around our zone fealrless all the while JVR bounced off of him sends a strong message..Act now Shanny..This is embarasing..Kessel has become a one trick pony and the gig is up. Im one pied off fan today..
Go Canada Go!

I never wavered off that,missing a couple pieces for sure.Shot count(sound like a broken record I know),needs to be cut in half anyway.Couple enforcers wouldn't hurt,big center,two real good deference I think we will be on our way.That's it lol.They can be entertaining every now and then that's for sure.Let's hope they win all their remaining games lolol :worthy: Just kidding but sure couldn't hurt !!

Edited by davey buoy

They say no fighting. Ok I can buy that,but you got to have a tough guy or two to hold the vultures at bay. Big mistake getting rid of Orr and Brown IMO.

As for Kessel,if he,s so dam great, why ain,t he lighting it up?

It,s like I have said before. They play for money,not the love of the game here. Not all,but those like Kessel and phoenough.

Never a fan of Sid the kid, but that has changed. Here,s a guy that has given to the game and taken more hits and injury and still comes back to play the game. That,s a player. I will be the first to say,me bad not to believe in him.

They say no fighting. Ok I can buy that,but you got to have a tough guy or two to hold the vultures at bay. Big mistake getting rid of Orr and Brown IMO.

As for Kessel,if he,s so dam great, why ain,t he lighting it up?

It,s like I have said before. They play for money,not the love of the game here. Not all,but those like Kessel and phoenough.

Never a fan of Sid the kid, but that has changed. Here,s a guy that has given to the game and taken more hits and injury and still comes back to play the game. That,s a player. I will be the first to say,me bad not to believe in him.

Glad you think that way,I always thought he had heart and grit!!!!!