tb4me

No no I'm not saying 'Strome and Marner! Start the playoff route' but in terms of changing culture, having two young big centres is a great start. Neither is Crosby or Gretzky or McDavid, but I would like a Towes or Tavares or even a Jamie Benn or James Neil. These are just pieces. But it's a start.

:blahblah1::blahblah1: I hope toronto get Strome also but they are still 4th in the draft and if i were Arizona I'd take him 3rd

:blahblah1::blahblah1: I hope toronto get Strome also but they are still 4th in the draft and if i were Arizona I'd take him 3rd

And they just might, but domi played on a line with marner before so the familiarity might be too good to pass up on... Who knows if they'll be an effective duo?

And they just might, but domi played on a line with marner before so the familiarity might be too good to pass up on... Who knows if they'll be an effective duo?

If Toronto pulls off this deal and has the 6th overall as well I have no problem with taking Hanafin 4th. Then I go for Marner or another C in the 6th spot. This, of course, is all hypothetical but it allows for a lot more selection with 2 of the first 10 picks.

Just dont get your hopes up so high if I were you. Marner n Strome are good prospects but not in the same league as Mcdavid n possibly Eichel. I could see Strome being about as good as his brother; potential 30 goal scorer but not a 50goal scorer.

Look at guys like RNH/Hall/Eberle for example, above average players but not really game changers.

Just my opinion.

If they show up at the rink, work hard, and actually give a crap it's a huge step forward from what they get out of Phil and his cancerous attitude. Whether he goes somewhere else and excels or not, he is done in Toronto and a 1st rounder in return sounds like a bargain at this point whoever it its.

Edited by G.mech

If they show up at the rink, work hard, and actually give a crap it's a huge step forward from what they get out of Phil and his cancerous attitude. Whether he goes somewhere else and excels or not, he is done in Toronto and a 1st rounder in return sounds like a bargain at this point whoever it its.

Very well put! He'll never play another game for Toronto! His attitude is a poison in the dressing room. I'd pay him out just to get him out of that room.

Very well put! He'll never play another game for Toronto! His attitude is a poison in the dressing room. I'd pay him out just to get him out of that room.

4 games and only 2 goals difference, not exactly a run away for the habs. Not likely the Sens will win 4 in a row but at least they are making it interesting.

So, how are the laffs doing?

You laffites got your winning roster and what should be a cup parade route picked out yet?

:whistling:

4 games and only 2 goals difference, not exactly a run away for the habs. Not likely the Sens will win 4 in a row but at least they are making it interesting.

So, how are the laffs doing?

You laffites got your winning roster and what should be a cup parade route picked out yet?

No comment on anderson trying to use his stick as a weapon????

Matt let's play both sides of the fence.You can't just can't be one sided.It's playoff hockey,all heck breaks out.That Anderson is a bad man !!!!!lolol.

Goalies are psychopaths anyway, they are exempt from criticism lol. Remember Hextall with the tongue?

Cujo taking out a ref? oh wait, he fell :w00t::rofl2: Anderson shoulda swung harder, and waited till it was Suban. :whistling:

Have you ever paid attention to what Stone has done this year?

Oh wait, your a laffs fan. So how is Tiger Woods doing?

Exactly, this year (as in 2015) he got good for the last quarter of the season, forsberg was a force the entire year and I believe he set 2 records for the Nashville franchise

Besides forsberg can still use his arm

Edited by Lucas F

Exactly, this year (as in 2015) he got good for the last quarter of the season, forsberg was a force the entire year and I believe he set 2 records for the Nashville franchise

Besides forsberg can still use his arm

yea, not to take anything away from Stone because he has done a lot but Forsberg deserves a nomination, i'm actually surprised he was snubbed