The mrs,s says,I need a truck again. WHAT?

misfish

Well lets see.

I just did some playing around on the dodge site.

Im not impressed with the price for a basic 2x4 - 6 cyl.

This is the truck I want,if I get one. Single cab,short box. 4x4 would be ok.

Thats the net price before the rest of the Bull taxes.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/bmo/CUT201413DS1L61B/2TB/summary.do

Come see me in September Brian when I start working at Orangeville Chyrsler!! :spam::clapping:

Don't get a GMC/Chev if it's mileage you're after. My '13 5.3 is an awesome truck, but they still haven't figured out how to make their v8's reasonably efficient. My current rolling avg. according to the DIC is 15.1 MPG...oww!!

I guess it is in the eye of the beholder. I average 13.5 with my 13 sierra with the same motor and 3.42 rear end. It is still way better than my Old f150 was.

And Brian, if you don't think you need her permission, she is doing a better job than you think...

Well lets see.

I just did some playing around on the dodge site.

Im not impressed with the price for a basic 2x4 - 6 cyl.

This is the truck I want,if I get one. Single cab,short box. 4x4 would be ok.

Thats the net price before the rest of the Bull taxes.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/bmo/CUT201413DS1L61B/2TB/summary.do

Brian, I'd love to share the RAM nightmare I had with Barrie Chrysler LOL.

I loved my Ram Mega Cab until this year , when detailing it in the spring I discovered fist sized rotten spots on both Rockers, rust starting to show on the rear wheel wells , and front end suspension repairs that were endless. Truck had 130000 km and was NEVER worked yet basically fell apart at 125000km.

Truck was bought and Dealer maintained at Barrie Chrysler and I'm still waiting to hear back from a. Chrysler manager in regards to providing me with information on how a 60000$ truck that's six years old can rot so quickly, I was supposed to hear back 2 months ago LOL, gotta say I really love my 2014 Nissan Titan Pro 4x !!!!!!

I could rant for hours about this LOL .

Edited by Ryan Mc

I guess it is in the eye of the beholder. I average 13.5 with my 13 sierra with the same motor and 3.42 rear end. It is still way better than my Old f150 was.

And Brian, if you don't think you need her permission, she is doing a better job than you think...

I imagine I'll be around there after the lift and tires are installed. I'm going to look into picking up a tuner as well.

Ryan, those Pro 4x Titans are awesome. I was considering one but decided I didn't want to give up the long bed/ext cab which I dont think nissan even makes

Same experience at Barrie Chrysler. Sales guys argued with me on every option I wanted. Then told me the Diesel was not available in Canada - which then changed to it was going to be limited numbers. When I told him that 8000 had already been ordered/built (this was back in march), he kinda just stammered some other pointless ideas.

I had sent them 3 build sheets - with exactly what I wanted. They would not give me a quote unless I signed something - what I have no idea.

At any rate, I gave them a chance, but bought somewhere else. I am all for supporting local business too - > but the local business has to be worth supporting.

Got the truck I wanted for almost 20K off the sticker. So - if you are looking, do your research, get your prices and shop around. Unfortunately just not in Barrie. (To be fair I have had the same experience at every dealer I have been too in Barrie - that's why my last 4 vehicles were purchased elsewhere).

Edited by Tupelo

Just get an AWD van. Covers all the bases. We brought in 2 field dressed bucks to the butcher in my dad's Caravan with a tarp down. I didn't want blood in the back of my F150! lol j/k :)

Our next vehicle will be a van to replace my '96 Civic hatchback. Not too practical with 2 kids and 2 dogs lol

Edited by kenzy31

whatever truck you decide on 2014's are getting blown out the door some real good incentives on leftover trucks and vans and suvs.

though if its space you want the dodge promaster with the 4 cyl 3.0l ecodeisel would give you enough storage to make a mobile outdoors store