Once again I have to say "THANK YOU"!

Big Cliff

My post looking for help with this interlock project had a fantastic response.

Thank you to all those that phoned, texted, and PMd me, if everyone showed up that offered to help we wouldn't have had room to move never mind work. Thank you all so very much! I think we have it to a very manageable size now, a couple of people with experience, a couple of people that want experience and a few support staff.

I have been a member of this board for something like 15 years now. I try not to ask for anything, old age and pride sometimes get in the way of common sense. The times I have had to ask the response is always the same, above and beyond!

I asked for help putting my dock in one year, 16 people showed up and it was the coldest, wetest, windyest day of the spring! Didn't matter within an hour the dock was in (it was a big dock, I have now down sized some what).

My tackle box "went missing" last year, so many of you offered to help me put togther a new one that I could have started a tackle shop if I had accepted all the offers. I needed a heater for a fish hut, Lew very kindly donated one!

If only the rest of the world could follow the OFC way of life......

Again, thank you one and all and please know that if you ever need me for anything I'll do my best to be there for you too!

Big Cliff

Cliff, you have never hesitated to help people out on the board. We have never mett but I feel like I know you like many people on the board. You wear your heart on your sleeve and because of that like people would do anything for you.

Cliff, the people YOU have helped or gave advice to are more than glad to help you out at moment's notice, especially when you actually feed them! BTW all of OFNrs will come and help if need be.

To bad most of us are a fair distance away :(

keep well, you have no shortage of OFC friends. :)