Cougar on camera in Ontario

kickingfrog

I'm betting on a Bobcat with an abnormally long tail. They have black in their tails too.

I highly doubt that. I have seen tens of thousands of bobcats over the last 10 years, not one has ever had a long tail. Same goes with a lynx. But they do have black tipped tails.

that cat was massive...I hope its real...and this all makes sense. Just because we dont have a photo of one of them doesnt mean that they are around. There have been so many sightings that you know that it had to come true eventually.

I love hearing stories about previously "area extinct" animals now reclaiming habitat e.i. bald eagles in the GTA, cougars etc.

Hopefully we continue our efforts on reducing our impact on our environment.

that cat was massive...I hope its real...and this all makes sense. Just because we dont have a photo of one of them doesnt mean that they are around. There have been so many sightings that you know that it had to come true eventually.

I love hearing stories about previously "area extinct" animals now reclaiming habitat e.i. bald eagles in the GTA, cougars etc.

Hopefully we continue our efforts on reducing our impact on our environment.

Bald Eagles in the GTA!?!?! Really?! That's amazing! The first one I have ever seen was once I moved out to Nova Scotia, they're all over the place out here :D

I've seen one too. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. It is however, odd that there aren't more pics on trail cams of these animals.

Even the one in the video seemed to notice the camera starting up and bolted. Pretty sneaky animal.

You can't mistake that tail though.

S.

Where are the carcasses from the cougars that have died ??????? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

And yet another Hoax Video !!!!

lol how many naturally deceased bear carcasses does an outdoorsman find in his lifetime?

animals are constantly expanding or reclaiming traditional territories, and cougars are one of the most elusive in North America, not sure why there is so much doubt over this