50 Pt. Wednesday Report

Fish Farmer

Picked up 7 off 50 Wednesday morning off the west drop 50 Pt. 6 Lakers and 1 King, fishing 90' down with 8 LB. ball dragging bottom using a small NK
They were hanging on the drop from 70' to 90' Kept me busy bi-myself. Now to wash all the slim off my camera taking my own pictures :D
Salmon1_zpsffac1229.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

glad to see fish are getting caught! we launched from forans marine last sat and got 1 from 6:30-1:30, was a pretty long day. we came into 60-70ft territory and marked a crazy amount of fish at 20ft with 0 results so this is encouraging! thanks for the report

I know why you are called fish farmer, just herd em in like cattle. That King looks like a big cow. We are hitting Nanticoke Monday Dave, looks good for wind so far. Come along we'll team fish. Richards at 07:00. If I miss you call me on 6-8. Might have an MT seat, I'll PM you Sunday if that happens if you wish.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I know why you are called fish farmer, just herd em in like cattle. That King looks like a big cow. We are hitting Nanticoke Monday Dave, looks good for wind so far. Come along we'll team fish. Richards at 07:00. If I miss you call me on 6-8. Might have an MT seat, I'll PM you Sunday if that happens if you wish.

Thanks Johnny, Just got a call about Mohawk, I promised I'd take a guy out for the day Walleye fishing and a few Perch.

I think it will be Sunday or Monday. I have a busy week, got to help tie a 1000 rods and reels for the up coming kids fishing day derby August 9 at Harbor Front. Thanks for the invite :good: .

One of these days John, not enough time in a week :rolleyes: .

You down there too Pics? I've been out close to 15 years, gotta love Ironmaking's 25 and see ya. That 25 wasn't much of a cake walk though.

I'm at Hamilton works. I worked with Dave in steelmaking but now I'm in the coke ovens....

I'm at Hamilton works. I worked with Dave in steelmaking but now I'm in the coke ovens....

I had the pleasure to work as a Heater Helper there 100 years ago in 90'. Keep pushing, we need our pensions. I know a few left there, Hutch and Peter S.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I had the pleasure to work as a Heater Helper there 100 years ago in 90'. Keep pushing, we need our pensions. I know a few left there, Hutch and Peter S.

we are doing what we can... it's been nothing but downhill since the toaster ban....

Dave, you're better off retired...lol.. the place has gone for a complete crap....

Yes your right Phil, I still remember the good old days, it's sad, times will never be the same.

I hope you can get out of there and enjoy a pension. Was at the meeting the other day and the old guys are worried about 2015.

nice king!

this report is very inspiring! not easy to take care of all of that on your own!

cheers!

Doesn't happen to often but it gets crazy when you get a double header. :D

Edited by Fish Farmer