Out fished

easton13th

My father and I headed to the BOQ again this weekend. My wife and son stayed home but my daughter wanted to come. After some convincing she decided to go out in the boat for a few hours with us.

As the skipper of the boat she was doing a great job trolling.

My father hooked into a small tree, attached to the tree was a spinner, silver and copper colour, my daughter wanted to try it. I changed the treble hook that was in rough shape, topped it off with a chunk of worm and she casted it off. A short time later her rod buckled over, her excitement grew and she fought and landed this beauty.

pic__1.JPG

As a proud Dad and Grandfather, I promised her I would post this.

Easton

Awesome picture, sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Shane knows exactly what needs to be done to keep those fish on her line. Nice Job Fred...in raising her to fish!

Can't wait to get up there with you again!

Cheers,

Jen

Sweet fish and report. I especially like the part about the "rod buckled over". Seems like every Walleye I catch fights like a wet dishrag...they make hammerhandles look like Hercules. Then again, I'm usually catching them on 50 or 80 lb powerpro. I have to target these ferocious fish more often!

Great stuff Easton. If your daughter's prospective husband is a fisherman, he'd better get his act together if he wants to at least pretend that he can fish better than she can. WTG! Great picture of a happy daughter.