I love this moose!

limeyangler

Seems like a lot of US folk do go sledding with guns , I probably would ...

but there's a video out there of a moose getting blown away for doing the same thing

You mean the one where they left it for dead on the side of the trail? Brutal. And even in this vid, there seems to be some 'chasing' going on... What I don't understand is why people just don't stop when they see one? It was well ahead of them.. Stop, turn the sleds off and wait 10 mins.

What the guy said is true. 99% of the time the moose will run a little bit and then turn off the trail and you can drive on by.

They weren't chasing it, just going in the same direction. It just happened to be that 1% moose that didn't veer off the trail.

What the guy said is true. 99% of the time the moose will run a little bit and then turn off the trail and you can drive on by.

They weren't chasing it, just going in the same direction. It just happened to be that 1% moose that didn't veer off the trail.

yep. Here, on some trails, if you stopped and waited for moose you might as well camp out for the night lol. A few hundred kliks might take a week haha

yep. Here, on some trails, if you stopped and waited for moose you might as well camp out for the night lol. A few hundred kliks might take a week haha

They did have a pistol to scare it off with if that happened, but they didn't wait for that 'problem' to arise. They nearly paid a big price for their impatience.