SPECIAL STATEMENT!!!!!!

moxie

damned if you do damned if you dont i suppose

we got exactly what was forecast here in dufferin county

Same in Wellington, just exactly as advertised! Actually, I have practically been able to set my watch by the weatherman this winter. The accuracy has been astounding. I can't believe this guy wants to whine cause he didn't get hammered.

Our school buses were cancelled on wed here. The roads were bone dry and sunny skies that morning. Then it spit rain a little later that morning.

They hype the hell out of it. Drives me nuts too Moxie, I hear ya man!

S

Guess everyone missed my point. They advertise it like it's the end of days and it just isn't. Hype. All filler and hype.

And if they underestimated and the poop hit the fan then what?? Not sure what you're complaining for here. There was a chance of freezing rain, they issued their warning, it didn't happen. Seems like they did their job just fine, but maybe that's just me.

The theory here has been the weather channel and other weather networks have cranked up the hype to get you to watch furthering the ratings and thusly getting them P A I D !

Granted, the weather has been extraordinary, but not to the levels and frequency it's been hyped

My 2 cents..............

I always get a chuckle outta the TV news stations..specially Toronto...when they do their weather reports from the salt yards every time there's some snow coming to town.

Seems everything over 1" of snow is gonna be a disaster and shut the province down.

Gotta stop getting weather reporters from Washington DC..2 inches shuts down the Government

Wish we had the equipment we needed to make that statement false. The only good news is no matter how much we get it seems to be able to melt off within a week. Vary rarely do we have long spells of white stuff on the ground.

Art.