Id puke if I boated this one...

dang, we caught some 1-5lbs in the Columbia, return trip may be in order!

many out west anglers consider bass, walleye and pike to be garbage fish, even where they occur naturally and are not invasive...trout and salmon are obviously the only trophy fish :sarcasm:

many out west anglers consider bass, walleye and pike to be garbage fish, even where they occur naturally and are not invasive...trout and salmon are obviously the only trophy fish :sarcasm:

Thats interesting. Many bass fisherman here feel the same way about trout and salmon.

walleye weights do look deceiving in photos. I dropshotted up a 10 lber near Cornwall once and in my pics it really looks 6-7 lbs tops.

Agreed....

It's even worse if you a larger then average person...

The picture above if I didn't know better id estimate the weight 10 pounds or less.... But it's nearly double that....

Ya, it's also the way you hold it. In the pic of the 20 plus lbr in the link, the guy is holding it out toward the camera, whereas Paul is holding it against his body. I kind of go by the hands and head size of the fish if possible. So you look at the guy's hand compared to the tail area where Paul is holding his and you can kind of see what I'm talking about. Camera's are the pits for good estimates though. You really need to weigh or take measurements.

The fish actually weighed less when it arrived at the taxidermist's from water weight loss.

Edited by Joey

Im still trying to understand the TITLE of this :dunno:

Why would you PUKE??????

Nice fish indeed. Pauls is very nice as well. I had a pic of my PB on my old PC,caught out off the mouth of the Notty opening day 18 years ago.. 14 lbs,caught on a vibra fox spinner.