Removing Fingerprints. NF

mcdougy

As our teenage daughter is getting older everyday, I ponder.
Will kids of her generation be successful cat burglars?
From bed rise to bed rest, she is consistinetley constant at typing on her damn smart phone. I'm sure her fingertips and prints will ware off. What you think?

IF I took this as accurate I could be shooting zombies by noon.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Art

just make sure its not a green semi auto carbine in Canada and your good to go...lol

just make sure its not a green semi auto carbine in Canada and your good to go...lol

No this years winter build project is my Zombie gun of choice a PPS43C I have a new Barrel being machined for it that is 16 1/4 inches and changes it to a 9mm. While it is built on the old carriage of a tank drivers machine gun it is a remarkable accurate fun to shoot gun once modified. To import the gun into the USA they had to turn it into a Semi Auto which is actually more fun to shoot than full auto I hope to have all of the components in a month or two and then I can assemble it and post a few pictures.

No this years winter build project is my Zombie gun of choice a PPS43C I have a new Barrel being machined for it that is 16 1/4 inches and changes it to a 9mm. While it is built on the old carriage of a tank drivers machine gun it is a remarkable accurate fun to shoot gun once modified. To import the gun into the USA they had to turn it into a Semi Auto which is actually more fun to shoot than full auto I hope to have all of the components in a month or two and then I can assemble it and post a few pictures.

Please do..Id love to see that..

this maybe relevant

zombie-apocalypse-from-overclockers_zpsf

Kinda reminds me of camping last summer.

We stayed in the tent for 3 nights and every single day there were mindless teens waiting in line for the power receptacle so they could plug in their phone chargers to play games and go on facebook. I walked by these brain dead souls on multiple occasions and they were so fixated on their mind frying devices I swear I could have taken the shoes off their feet as they sat there without them noticing.

this maybe relevant

zombie-apocalypse-from-overclockers_zpsf

Boy, that looks like a lot of fun... I'd join them right away if I could only find my phone!

Reminds me of a trip to the ball game with the family last year... I look around the stadium so many folks have their head burried in their phone, they could have saved time and money by just sitting at home and watching the game on TV...

HH