Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP

misfish

First glimpse of him for me was in Scent of a woman and again in Twister .Thought he did alright for the bit parts he was given in those but haven't seen any of his other works. A shame indeed cause by the sounds of it he really found his groove and earned his chops after that. But alas as many in the parallel world known as show biz his demons followed him and eventually led him to an early demise. Guess it might be time to see just what everyone was goin on about cause after all, the "Show" must go on.

Edited by moxie

I know not what demons he dealt with in his life, I have to think they were pretty powerful. It's a shame that such talent is now gone and even more so, for his family.

One of my favorite actors... if he was in a film, you just knew it would be a good film.

He will be missed.

HH

An amazing talent was lost. Addiction is not a selfish choice for anyone. Just ask a recovering addict, or like myself, a recovering drunk. Sad ? yes, Pitiful ? yes....Selfish on his part? Once addicted, all choice is taken away from you.

RIP Mr. Hoffman

An amazing talent was lost. Addiction is not a selfish choice for anyone. Just ask a recovering addict, or like myself, a recovering drunk. Sad ? yes, Pitiful ? yes....Selfish on his part? Once addicted, all choice is taken away from you.

RIP Mr. Hoffman

This is what most don't understand.