Sledneck!

limeyangler

I lost count of how many gloves I lost bumper skiing behind cars. We even used tow ropes and snow boards skies saucers trashcan lids etc. Mostly bumps and bruises from the activities but no worse than sledding down a hill.

Art

I lost count of how many gloves I lost bumper skiing behind cars. We even used tow ropes and snow boards skies saucers trashcan lids etc. Mostly bumps and bruises from the activities but no worse than sledding down a hill.

Art

I remember as a kid (1971 when i was 3 or 4) we used to go to Christie Pits Park on Bloor. That was some hill! After we would always go to a place called Ed's Ice Cream Parlour (not to be confused with the one at The Beaches now). Hot fudge sundae and a nickel in the duke box to play The Popcorn Song………..WOW….I loved Techno music before there was techno music LOLOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wy_Pr1bqM&list=RDNjxNnqTcHhg

I lost count of how many gloves I lost bumper skiing behind cars.

LMAO

Bumper shagg,n. I went through 3 pairs of my best sunday shoes. They were the best for sliding. Not so good though when you got caught wearing them on a saturday. Up side the head comes to my memory.

Simon

Christie pits hills were the best. Memories.

Havent heard the pop corn tune (HOT BUTTER) in a long time.

Thanks.