Sites gone funky again

misfish

Seems I cant post links or images.

Others have pm,ed saying they dont see the whole message. WHITE block page..

Are the days of OFC coming to an end? Hope not.

Seems many things have been strangely happening here with this site.

Makes one wonder.

IM GOING TO ASK NOW

WHO OWNES THIS SITE?

TJ,or ROY or SPIEL or,ART,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just want to know who to talk too about issues.

Edited by Misfish

Your profile pic is missing... That's why it's not showing up... Here's the URL to it.

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-32.jpg?_r=1170341380

The requested URL /forums/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-32.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If you've selected "more reply options" and then accidently clicked on the icon that looks like a light switch in the upper left corner of the toolbar, it will cause problems trying to post images or links. The toolbar will look faded and not respond to your inputs. Not saying this is your problem, but it may be. Click on it again to fix it.

Edited by Old Man

Been trying to upload a pick from PB for my avatar,but this site seems to not allow. :dunno: I think this happen in the photo part of this site too. May work for some,but not for others.

Is it a hit or mis?

I have no issues on any other fishing sites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mean,any other sites. :ninja:

If you've selected "more reply options" and then accidently clicked on the icon that looks like a light switch in the upper left corner of the toolbar, it will cause problems trying to post images or links. The toolbar will look faded and not respond to your inputs. Not saying this is your problem, but it may be. Click on it again to fix it.

I see no switch.

I seem to be coming back,but cant upload a avatar from PB

It's most likely a browser issue Brian, but regardless it's symptomatic of a bunch of issues with the site the last little while.

I'm at the point now myself where I may not be posting anymore lengthy reports because serious issues with the site have caused me hours of grief. I sincerely hope those issues get resolved.

Do you see a white box around Brians posts Lew?.Somethings wacky .His name and status update to be specific

Yes I do see that white box the odd time Davey, but not just with Brians posts as I see it on others too.