Happy Happy Happy

bigugli

Strictly oil. Haven't bought lard in nearly 30 years

Why is it science keeps proving some of the best tasting things our parents got to eat get taken away from us. WELL NO MORE I am going to eat lard till it kills me because it makes things taste that good.

Art

Why is it science keeps proving some of the best tasting things our parents got to eat get taken away from us. WELL NO MORE I am going to eat lard till it kills me because it makes things taste that good.

Art

I digress, peanut oil is the absolute tops for frying fish, and with a lot less trans fats.... Now if your eating a shore lunch, well then, break out the smoked bacon fat!!!!!

I have a yellow lab that I swear is one chromosome away from being a seagull. Opening our frig door is like throwing French fries in a McDonalds parking lot.

That perch looks awesome!

Casey is not much better. Crack open the jar of peanut butter and watch him charge into the kitchen

While my lab was good at the cabinet noises I have a red tick coon hound that really tests the limits. I can put the dog outside eat a few jelly beans, let him back in and he will come over and look at me and then check the coffee table for his jelly bean. He has one heck of a nose for sure to watch him run the farm for scent is a pleasure to watch.

Art