Atlantic Salmon Fishing On Russia's Kola Peninsula

solopaddler

Hey gent's, hope all is well with everyone! I haven't been posting much in recent weeks, but for good reason, I've been averaging 4 days a week on the water the last month or so. Things are slowly starting to wind down for me now as it gets colder (my old bones can't take it).

When I get the chance I'll post a few highlights, it's been a remarkable fall season.

Anyhow, onto the reason for this post. For those of you who enjoy river fishing for anadromous fish you will love this video.

Truly amazing place. Not quite sure how, but someday I'll fish it.

Mike if I ever win the loto you and I will go fish the Kamchaka Peninsula. This full video is awesome

Sweet buddy, I'm in! And if I win it's on me.

Hey Mike.. have you been told this week?

By who and regarding what? LOL!

For a second there I thought you were in Russia....I wouldn't be surprised if you were :)

:)

From the title, I thought you had gone to Russia to fish - needs lots of coin for that trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have some really nice fish there - I know some people who have gone there and fished, it was fun to fly in helicopters that were held together by baling wire and burned kerosene. Regardless they had some of the best atlantic Salmon fishing ever.