Any ice ready for foot travel yet? mid-north and cottage country?

chris.brock

Sturgeon Lake (Goose Bay area) as of yesterday 7" of ice out to the green marker bouy (521' off my dock).

DO NOT take this as an indication that the ice is safe, I am sure there are plenty of areas that aren't and I take no responsibility for anyone going out even in front of my place. This was tested under the strictist safety conditions, flootation suit rope, and two guys standing by with a boat just in case. I still don't trust it!

Sturgeon Lake (Goose Bay area) as of yesterday 7" of ice out to the green marker bouy (521' off my dock).

DO NOT take this as an indication that the ice is safe, I am sure there are plenty of areas that aren't and I take no responsibility for anyone going out even in front of my place. This was tested under the strictist safety conditions, flootation suit rope, and two guys standing by with a boat just in case. I still don't trust it!

That's still pretty awesome! Any wet spots out there?

Crazy eh? Tuesday I was out there in a boat!! You probably heard us shooting :)

S.

That's still pretty awesome! Any wet spots out there?

There was a very little bit of slush just at the shore but that was it.

Crazy eh? Tuesday I was out there in a boat!! You probably heard us shooting :)

S.

Didn't you just text me on Sunday to ask about ice conditions? Goose Bay was frozen right across in front of our place at that point. Where were you hunting?

There was a very little bit of slush just at the shore but that was it.

Didn't you just text me on Sunday to ask about ice conditions? Goose Bay was frozen right across in front of our place at that point. Where were you hunting?

Right on the edge of the ice in the middle of the lake :) I'm surprised you didn't hear us. Tuesday morning. Got 10...

S.