Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I've long played you like a house cat does a mouse that is doesn't intend to eat. Attempting a homosexual slight crosses a line. The schoolyard name calling only shows your lack of an ability to debate on any level beyond: Did not! Did too! Calling Leafs (Laughs) fans cockroaches etc only ever provided more evidence of this.

BTW pride weekend is a blast.

Don't read too much or more into it that necessary, it's showing a crack in your armor.

And IMO, there is no reason to debate my position on the laffs, it's all stating the obvious.

Perhaps after this thread gets locked....which should be anytime now I will start a P.K SUBBAN thread and we'll see where that goes!!!

No need to lock it as long as there is no name calling, little jabs here and there are all part of the bantering. And should only be taken as so. If a few can't understand that and play nicely then maybe they should reconsider participating in the thread.

GO SENS GO

Should be interesting to see how the laffs match up against Chicago tonight, might be a wake up call for them.

No need to lock it as long as there is no name calling, little jabs here and there are all part of the bantering. And should only be taken as so. If a few can't understand that and play nicely then maybe they should reconsider participating in the thread.

GO SENS GO

Should be interesting to see how the laffs match up against Chicago tonight, might be a wake up call for them.

All the cockroaches appreciate the irony.

Perhaps after this thread gets locked....which should be anytime now I will start a P.K SUBBAN thread and we'll see where that goes!!!

I don't mind P.K.... He's a hell of a hockey player... a Norris trophy winner that can actually play defense and not just put up points. His mouth tends to make him hated though.

As for the Leafs Chi town tonight, they might lose... probably should lose since Chicago is a better hockey team all around. I'll tell you one thing though, regardless of how bad the Leafs play, they won't give up 56 shots in a single game, let alone over 100 in the next two. In all their years of existence they have never been that bad.

GO LEAFS GO

There fixed it for ya matt..lol

Im actually looking forward to tonights game..I may or may not be by the end of the 2nd thou...lol

I don't mind P.K.... He's a hell of a hockey player... a Norris trophy winner that can actually play defense and not just put up points. His mouth tends to make him hated though.

As for the Leafs Chi town tonight, they might lose... probably should lose since Chicago is a better hockey team all around. I'll tell you one thing though, regardless of how bad the Leafs play, they won't give up 56 shots in a single game, let alone over 100 in the next two. In all their years of existence they have never been that bad.

Then Anahiem Tuesday,should be a fun couple of games!!!!

Who plays a Saturday afternoon hockey game? In October? At home? In Canada? That isn't peewee age?

Right in the middle of nap time. Someone is going to be a crankypants.

The American networks dictate everything. Opps, I shouldn't have said "dictate", some might misinterpret the use. :dunno::rolleyes:

Who plays a Saturday afternoon hockey game? In October? At home? In Canada? That isn't peewee age?

Right in the middle of nap time. Someone is going to be a crankypants.

The American networks dictate everything. Opps, I shouldn't have said "dictate", some might misinterpret the use. :dunno::rolleyes:

:wallbash:

Ya those yank networks really have some influence on the 2 Canadian teams playing against each other in Ottawa today. :whistling: