Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I really hope the leafs ship out franson before march 5! he makes way too many costly mistakes as much as he is relied upon, cannot be trusted to

make the simple plays as displayed by that horrendous turnover resulting in Matt moulsons goal

I really hope the leafs ship out franson before march 5! he makes way too many costly mistakes as much as he is relied upon, cannot be trusted to

make the simple plays as displayed by that horrendous turnover resulting in Matt moulsons goal

He's been playing a lot better lately.. You don't ship a guy out that plays 25mins a night.

He's been playing a lot better lately.. You don't ship a guy out that plays 25mins a night.

last season I loved him I thought the leafs were in the wrong waiting so long on re signing him seemingly putting him on the back burner, now not so much, unless he can stay consistent because he does have his good nights, but on the nights he's not all there he makes some real goofs...

Looks like fun KF!
Big game tonight, we take on the sideways crappers. Leafs wearing the outdoor classic jerseys and equipment tonight. Leafs have had the Habs # all year so im gonna say 4-2 Leafs

GO LEAFS GO!

Hockey day in Canada means hitting the ice, or better yet, the canal in Ottawa. Plenty of skaters out, conditions are perfect and my daughter Robin and I did the full length round trip from Dows lake to the parliament buildings, about 14kms. Tasted a couple beavertails, took in the awesome scenery and she got a game day skate before he midget AA game tonight. So much fun, happy hockey day in Canada to all, get out and enjoy!

:clapping::)

Laffs suck

20140118_113322 - Copy.jpg

20140118_114028 - Copy.jpg

I don't know what that is, but I'm 100% sure I'd like it, lol! Great pics Matt, can't beat quality time with the fam :)

Yes, lots of fun. Those are Beavertails

http://www.beavertailsinc.com/

Deep fried pastries and you can pick the toppings, Robin had sugar and cinnamon, I had lemon garlic and cheese. Very tasty nice warm treat while taking a break on the ice. They sell them right on the canal, of course hot chocolate is a good chaser. Yummy!