Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

That was a perfect game..It had everything good in the sport in one game..leaf lead by 2 Sens tie it up. A good fight lots of hits Sens take it to OT, lots of action and the Shootout..Win or loose that was a great game..
James Reimer improves to 7-0-0 in Ottawa..with a 47 shot night..
Oh ya GO LEAFS GO!

No Lupal tomorrow night either..Re Coach Randy

Did I miss something, How can a little poke with the glove on inflict so much damage? Not like he got hit with a haymaker or anything. I bet Orpik will be released and be just fine. Now Neil is going to get a mitt full of games off. That was a real dirty shot. Not sure how you can call the Neil scrap a beatdown he fell.

I know its a little early but they sure are playing like champs.

This looks soooooo good

Eastern Conference Team GP Pts 1. * Pittsburgh 31 41 2. * Montreal 31 41 3. Boston 29 40 4. Detroit 31 37 5. Washington 29 32 6. NY Rangers 30 31 7. Tampa Bay 29 36 8. Toronto 30 35 9. Carolina 30 31 10. New Jersey 31 30 11. Philadelphia 29 28 12. Columbus 29 27 13. Ottawa 30 27 14. Florida 30 23 15. NY Islanders 29 21 16. Buffalo 30 14

LOL any ramp is good, that one is probably my favorite for the fall. Might be a bit tough launching a boat now though lol. But if you want a spring trip, I'm all for that, any time!!

As for the game, I seriously think the brain cramp in Ottawa has hit a high, man they gotta snap outa this. After all, losing to the laffs, man that stings!

:wallbash::stretcher::Gonefishing:

Orpik spent more time laying on the ice then he did in the hospital. That's pretty sad when a hockey player fakes an injury like that just to get the other guy suspended. When he plays his next game I bet someone grabs him and gives him a pounding for such fakery. That's embarrassing to all NHLers.

hell get 6 or more for his actions. The knee to marchands head was just as bad imo, if not worse. Hell receive 5 games or less

I agree on the knee as well, that was absolutely intentional.. The next Pens/Bruins game is going to crazy!

The initial hit by the Pens was 100% clean in my books.