Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Given how quick the refs are with the whistles, that's a bad call.

Given that the ref had no idea where the puck was, that's a bad call.

Given that the ref blew the whistle because he couldn't see the put and it was only after he blew the whistle that he points, that's a bad call.

We also know the Leaf's never get those calls. Goal stands.

They have to win these games. They have a tough road trip coming up in a week. There was three terrible giveaways that resulted in goals tonight. I'd like to see Reimer start on Saturday against the Habs. Bernier pretty much scored on his own net tonight.

Given how quick the refs are with the whistles, that's a bad call.

Given that the ref had no idea where the puck was, that's a bad call.

Given that the ref blew the whistle because he couldn't see the put and it was only after he blew the whistle that he points, that's a bad call.

We also know the Leaf's never get those calls. Goal stands.

No excuses. Same old thing. We handed them 3 goals, not including the one you're talking about.

Game day! Interesting tweet this am
"Asked if the Leafs could go deep in the playoffs without improving defensively Jonathan Bernier responded, "I personally don't think so..."

This from the goalie that played the worst game of the season..So most would think after tossing his team under the bus and playing a crap game Randy would go with Reims for tonight, right? Wrong...Bernier starts...Why oh why..I'm beginning to think Bernier caught Randy cheating on his wife or something..Brutal...

ahaha. atleast hes honest? :dunno:

sounds like he's frustrated - no excuse though, should never criticize your teammates in/to the media.

That won't go over well in the change room I would imagine? Maybe Randy's giving him a little more rope to see if his heart is still in it?.I'm sure we'll hear more about this in the next little while .Would like to see Reimer get a start.

No worries with that, Therrien is going to keep Price off the ice tonight...he thinks Price will be more useful for the more important games on the west coast next week. :)

The only reason Price is out is because he has a groin strain from the gold medal game.. Why start him against a team you cant win against..

No worries with that, Therrien is going to keep Price off the ice tonight...he thinks Price will be more useful for the more important games on the west coast next week. :)

It's a big mystery just how Price got injured. I saw a bunch of interviews asking other team members what happened to him and they all talked in circles with a smirk on their faces. Methinks it happened during a post gold medal celebration. But that's allowed I guess.