and the package is complete (NF) but will be(more)

Terry

got the call at 11:25 my kicker motor is in quick run to the bank...need money to pay for it back home get the honda 5hp off and all the downrigger stuff and off I go to king city drop the boat off run over to BPS, couldn't find anything to spend my money on but killed an hour back to my boat and they are just finishing up.... back home with the complete package new 9.9 mec pro kicker \ photo DSCF4539_zps44e37f9e.jpg now it's fishing time....  photo DSCF4507_zps442ac549.jpg  photo DSCF4504_zps169bbf74.jpg  photo DSCF4503_zpsc2ff6ca9.jpg

Edited by Terry

right now it shares the same battery, that will change real soon

shares gas from the onboard tank, but can use it's own tank if I want

oh and

What do you do when you bring home a new motor

you open it up and work on it

I just installed the troll master  speed control, easy job

http://s25.photobucket.com/user/Mrbeee1954/media/DSCF4540_zps5dc825fa.jpg.html" target="_blank"> photo DSCF4540_zps5dc825fa.jpg

DSCF4541_zps78e9419c.jpg

Edited by Terry

Come on Terry... you know it's not complete! Now you need the second battery and the charging isolator that the dealer should have put in... more trolling spoons... more track accessories.. auto pilot... :o

A very nice riding boat... as I can say I have had the honour ! :good:

...btw.. did you get the gas tank with the 9.9 ? They come into the dealer with tank and they usually grab them and throw them on the store shelf after hooking your motor up to the boat tank.

Edited by irishfield

thanks all

Come on Terry... you know it's not complete! Now you need the second battery and the charging isolator that the dealer should have put in... more trolling spoons... more track accessories.. auto pilot... :o

A very nice riding boat... as I can say I have had the honour ! :good:

...btw.. did you get the gas tank with the 9.9 ? They come into the dealer with tank and they usually grab them and throw them on the store shelf after hooking your motor up to the boat tank.

yeah I am sure I will never be through buy stuff for it

and no tank came with it

it was great getting out washing lures with you

it was great getting out washing lures with you

If you want to catch fish you need to take me out there. Taking Wayne fishing is akin to having a bunch of bananas in your livewell. :)