the lund is getting closer to being done (nf)

Terry

still waiting for the back ordered 9.9 kicker but got  the transom saver mounted, misfish made a nice  bracket for it

photo DSCF4515_zps08e0e4fc.jpg

I needed a base and block for my salty rod holders, thanks misfish, he whipped me up a couple  photo DSCF4513_zps14e1484a.jpg  photo DSCF4512_zpse245724c.jpg I got a 22p SS prop for the boat, wow what a difference SS makes, I would tell anyone that has a motor 75hp or more to get one if they have lots of HP for the size of boat you have..if you are underpowered at all don't get one it's

photo DSCF4514_zps8fb96ae8.jpg all coming together I have the troll master in place and ran to where the motor will be dang I thought the boat was expensive..but it's everything else it needs that's putting a hole in my wallet

I should have stopped in last night for a hands on inspection.. drove right up Drury last night as I bailed off the 400 onto Canal Road to get home via 11. Send that back to Brian... after marking the salty screw bases. Get him to counter bore a small pocket so if they loosen off they can't slide off.

I shudder to think what I've got invested in post-purchase accessories! It's very easy to rack up 10k in accessories. Just be glad you're not paying the dealer inflated prices + labour and financing them! Just do it a little at a time and you won't bleed to death. Looking good!

Yer welcome bud,anytime.

Send that back to Brian... after marking the salty screw bases. Get him to counter bore a small pocket so if they loosen off they can't slide off.

His tab is limited out Wayne.LOL

Good call. I can mill in the pockets next week Terry.

Good speeds, for some reason i thought the pitch would be too high. Same boat but i have the 115 opti, and i use an aluminum 4 blade quicksilver nemesis but 17 pitch, myself in the boat ill do 46/47 at 5400. With 3 people and loaded 43. Mine planes out really quick compared to the black max and doesnt blow out when steering at high speed.

Your transducer board, is it screwed in?

Hmm what kind of board? I have marine wood, but starboard looks much cleaner, want to swap it out. but from what i have read, the glue isnt a permanent bond with starboard.

3M 5300 will keep the plastiboard stuck to a hull for a loooooopooooonnngggg time! My buddy and I have had it on both our boats for excess of ten years without any movement. No screws! It's good stuff!

Terry

Trust me when I say it will never be "done".

I've had my boat for 22 years and I'm still doing stuff to it. :D

I just ordered new rod holders for it and have a nice Bimini top to install.

Still have a mini jacker to install and a 9.9 pro kicker and Trollmaster Pro II to pick up.

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

Terry

Trust me when I say it will never be "done".

I've had my boat for 22 years and I'm still doing stuff to it. :D

I just ordered new rod holders for it and have a nice Bimini top to install.

Still have a mini jacker to install and a 9.9 pro kicker and Trollmaster Pro II to pick up.

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

Oh so true!!! This year it has been downriggers and putting on a track system for me. I do like how your track sits Terry, is that some fancy Lund mounting thing to get them mounted like that?

Edited by fishnsled