I dont get you Musky fanatics,10,000 casts???

misfish

East wind was blowing when we arrived,the chop was about 1ft. Not knowing this lake very well,having only fished it twice for bass,I was thankful to have a great guide. Ali Bolly. Man this guy had marks all over the lake where he caught fish. To me this was MONEY.

Lots of tap tap taps on the harnesses,,but nothing to show.

We move to another spot. No tap tap taps. Ok,this is where the big fish live. After about 20 minutes of the harness,I switch up to a vibrax.Bolly puts on a body bait.

Start our troll. Oh my,I get a solid hit. Dinner????? Nope,in the slot limit,16.25. No pickeral bacon wraps. :wallbash:

002_zpse5b04c46.jpg

Give the vibrax another go for a bit,nothing,so reworm the rig and out it goes. 30 ft behind the boat. Sitting there chatting away,and wham,no tic tic,just a wham bam. Fights on. Oh it,s a big pickeral. As it gets closer to the boat,I see a green streak go by. Oh my,it,s a musky. Ali says no,it,s a pike. I say (cant say what I said here. It,s a Musky. YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

After a short battle,it was landed.

DSCF4509_zps0179a782.jpg

You musky guys are doing it all wrong.. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: RIBBING,just in case you dont know me. :P

Ok truth be told,Ali and i were pickeral fishing,but this little guy(only my third ever,first two were with long time member Garry 2r,s) smacked my worm harness. It was a great battle. I could feel the braid ripping through the weeds,had to pull him out a few times.

Heading in,we hit our first spot that had lots of tap tap taps. Ali showed that you always go back to where you start.It was one that could of been taken,but we decided not,and left him to live another day.

008_zps9962d6bf.jpg

All fish released to play with another angler another day.

The cast

Misfish,played by misfish

Ali Bolly,played by Terry.

Terry is nominated for outstanding Bolly giude service. :clapping::clapping:

A fun day to report :canadian::clapping::canadian::clapping::canadian::clapping:

Well then.

How many cast would you be willing to make or how much time would you be willing to troll?

The average musky fisherman spend on average 75 hrs looking for something to talk about.

Hence my point,which you failed to see,,,,,,,,LMAO

RIBBING,just in case you dont know me. :P

Ya,thats it. :sarcasm:

I didn't ask so I could race up there and target them Illegally bozo...Maybe because you regularly post Simcoe reports and if that had been Simcoe that very well could've been a stocked fish from 2012!

eggs.jpg

Thanks for the answer though...

Edited by Pigeontroller

I didn't ask so I could race up there and target them Illegally bozo...Maybe because you regularly post Simcoe reports and if that had been Simcoe that very well could've been a stocked fish from 2012!

eggs.jpg

Thanks for the answer though...

I knew why you asked

Been called worse Dax. Like water on a ducks back.

I can see though,you didnt read the report.If you did,your question wouldnt of been asked.

East wind was blowing when we arrived,the chop was about 1ft. Not knowing this lake very well,having only fished it twice for bass,I was thankful to have a great guide.

Just funnin with ya bud :lol:

LOL I know. Need to get over yer way and do a fish together. Back of the boat is still open for bass guys? :D

Terry,thats too funny. Im glad I didnt get raked for a bad hold. I was very gentle with it. :)

Edited by Misfish