NHL draft day nf

kickingfrog

The habs need to make a couple signings this Friday. They need some players to get them through the playoffs.. Prust was one heck of a player, hopefully they make more smart moves like him.

They might have Briere signed in a little bit. And he would fit in perfectly. :w00t:

And Bozak shows up at both ends of the rink and wins faceoffs even when he's not producing points.

Dave Steckle won faceoffs as well. Here are some articles that might make you rethink Bozaks worth. Kadri/Grab/Bolland/McClement sounds fine to me with Colbourne almost ready. I like watching Bozak play but am against re-signing him.

http://theleafsnation.com/2013/5/17/why-tyler-bozak-should-have-played-his-last-game-as-a-leaf

http://hockeyanalysis.com/2013/04/16/tyler-bozak-by-the-numbers/

Edited by Jigger

Will also be interested to see where Tim Thomas heads too.. I can see him becoming a starter in Colorado or Philly. But also better options IMO for a starting goalie like Ray Emery who was an unrecognized brick wall for the hawks this year

The habs need to make a couple signings this Friday. They need some players to get them through the playoffs.. Prust was one heck of a player, hopefully they make more smart moves like him.

The Habs need to go out and draft some spines! You know, the kind that are attached to the back of the player so they don't lie down when the going gets tough... never mind, they don't know how to do that!

HH

The Habs need to go out and draft some spines! You know, the kind that are attached to the back of the player so they don't lie down when the going gets tough... never mind, they don't know how to do that!

HH

Joe,stop that. I cant afford to be spitting out good rye. :wallbash::D

Grabo bought out by Leafs. That's their 2 compliance buy outs. Need at least one more centre now.

This move stinks. Grabbo>Bozak by a country mile. I started to have a little faith in Nonis but this is a poor hockey decision. If they sign Bozak to the same contract, I might throw up.