The storm Will Bring 5 Lbs ++++++'s

Fishing 24/7

Beauty fish!

That's the one thing i don't like about the new photography standards. Someone can make a small fish look big by holding it out to the camera and having upward angles. Lots of fishing shows do that now too especially with wide angle lenses and it's hard to really see how big. Back in the day most pictures were taken from afar and just normal holds.

Beauty fish!

That's the one thing i don't like about the new photography standards. Someone can make a small fish look big by holding it out to the camera and having upward angles. Lots of fishing shows do that now too especially with wide angle lenses and it's hard to really see how big. Back in the day most pictures were taken from afar and just normal holds.

your right but when i go fishing i like to take pictures of the fish eveyone seen my face but this bass is unique so therefor im putting all the angles on it. i dont wanna show to much back ground and i sure dont want to show my face. its a fishing site and im showing a fish.

your going to tell me a 5.2 lbs bass is small ?

i dont care how far or how close its from the camera.

its a HOG! in every angle

your right but when i go fishing i like to take pictures of the fish eveyone seen my face but this bass is unique so therefor im putting all the angles on it. i dont wanna show to much back ground and i sure dont want to show my face. its a fishing site and im showing a fish.

your going to tell me a 5.2 lbs bass is small ?

i dont care how far or how close its from the camera.

its a HOG! in every angle

^this. But I don't think he was referring to this thread. I think he means in general its near impossible to get a true picture of a fishes size without some type of angle or pose these days. None the less I agree with what you say though. This is a fishing site, and I'd rather see more of the fish and less of the person (no offence guys :P )