To go .. or not to go ... that is the question

camillj

Not sure if its just me .. but winter flew by so fast I almost feel like I missed it ... only got a couple meaningful trips onto the ice ... so here I am wondering .... do I wait till the boat gets launched (and get busy until then - like I haven't been already) ............. or ......... do I fill-er-up and head north tomorrow for some last ditch ice efforts in the Muskokas .... anyone up in the Joe/Rosseau are please chime in ..... orrrrrrrrr .... do I go check out my brand spanking new 1600 acre claim up north of huntsville and start running dirt :) ....ok I admit it ... I now have TWO reasons to be scouting out new creeks :)

Edited by camillj

If ever the question to go or not go comes up, I ask myself 2 questions. Is it safe to do so? And will I regret not going? If the answer to question 1 is yes, inevitably the answer to question 2 will be yes. I choose to save myself the disappointment, pack the car, and go fishing!! Good luck!

If ever the question to go or not go comes up, I ask myself 2 questions. Is it safe to do so? And will I regret not going? If the answer to question 1 is yes, inevitably the answer to question 2 will be yes. I choose to save myself the disappointment, pack the car, and go fishing!! Good luck!

Pretty sound reasoning right there.

X3

x4,what a way to break it down. I like it. lol.