Hamilton tackle swap meet.

Old Ironmaker

Hello everyone, I will have 3 tables there this year with lots of stuff for sale, rapala's, berkley gulp and powerbait, zoom plastics, some musky baits, home made spinnerbaits, and a few reels both new and used, and a bunch of rain jackets-some gore-tex. Hope to see everyone there. Thanks chris.

I will be there with over 100 premium Japanese fishing lures(almost all new or new in box) from Jackal, Lucky Craft, Evergreen, OSP, MegaBass, and Yozuri. I understand that there's so many private sellers and actual vendors that the event has expanded to 2 rooms from last years one room. I really enjoyed it last year and I found some great deals at other tables when I got a chance to look around. Also got to meet BigUgli's dog which was great too.

Thanks all, Dad's 86th birthday, looks like a cake on Sunday instead. Might get a table if available still, will call today.

Dave just noticed your Stelco Fishing Club link. I think I recognize you from the plant. Blast Furnaces?

Never worked the Blast Furnace

I worked in the BOF and Caster, Open Hearth years ago. I retired about 9 years ago.

If your by our table at the swap meet stop by say hi. I'll be at the Fishing club table. Just look for our banner.

Looks like I better be there at the opening bell.

I have a table Bro this year, make sure ya stop by.