snow

outllaw

man I love winter but this year it can GTH ! Weather's been so schizo this year: cold, mild, melting, cold, etc etc. now this stuff. thank god our mayor hasn't called in the forces yet lol. guess we're lucky it fell on a friday so most can leave the heavy lifting till saturday. I'll be happy if there's this much in Algonquin if I head up for the family day long one.

Now go over to Mikes and play on the sled. Thats what he,ll be doing when he gets home.LOL

Now this is winter

Just got in for a good rip on the bravo! With what we had before, and now this! What a workout. Tons of powder to play in! Packing down the neighbours trails to they can cross country ski.

Well being in Toronto, I pushed 4 people that were stuck on my way to work and 3 on my way home... The best was a girl in a bmw with summer tires. I told her when she gets going don't let off the gas just keep it going and she can make it. Well I pushed and got her going and she was chugging up the hill. I got back in the jeep and passed her right as she got stuck again. I couldn't help but smile and wave as I drove by her. She was probably better off stuck in a snow bank anyway