How Do You Know Rogers and Bell Own The Leafs??

Oggie

Answer - Because they blacked out all hockey on the Sportsnet and TSN channels tonight. Rogers owns Sportsnet and TSN. Bell owns the Satelite provider. And they both own the Leafs!

Boy that's a subtle way to force you to buy either Leafs TV or the NHL network. I called Bell Express Vu and I had to wait over half an hour to voice my displeasure. NOT one hockey game on despite the fact that I have two sports packages. I'm tempted to cancel Sportsnet!

Has this every happened before??

Dan O.

You are very lucky. I have Leafs TV and my kids force me to watch the games....even their last two "wins" were brutal. Their performances last weekend were even worse.

Oh well, at least Kessel finally scored last night so we don't have to watch him pout on the bench like a little girl anymore. If Pahneuf keeps up his stellar performances, Kessel needs to score a whole bunch more to make up....

Edited by G.mech

I realize they've blacked out Leaf games for years but last night was unusual. The Canadians, Senators and a third team were all blacked out so there wasn't a hockey game to watch even though I pay for the Sportsnet channels. I called Bell and she said their call centre was lit up with complaints. So are they going to black out every hockey game to force you to pay for Leafs TV. And why when I used to pay for NHL network were the Leafs games blacked out on NHL1 to force me to buy the Leafs TV!

My internet hook up is DSL so streaming isn't really a great option!!

Frustrating!

Dan O.

My internet hook up is DSL so streaming isn't really a great option!!

Frustrating!

Dan O.

I guess you have a lite DSL? I have Bell hi-speed DSL and streaming is fine. And I can download at 1.2 MB/s, which is pretty decent.