Got to love the winter

Live2fish85

Just thought I would share some pictures of a few fish I have got so far this year on the river. I love this time of year, as many don't like the cold and stay at home leaving lots of room.

998c2202-6d0a-4395-82be-0676119b73af_zps

20130119_124946_zps212e5a0e.jpg

20130119_115131_zps0e58131f.jpg

20130119_073320_zps669d6cc7.jpg

20121230_092735_zps5e30472a.jpg

I also landed this big buck, I didn't get any weight or accurate measurements. All I know was it was bigger then any Rainbow I have got trolling and for sure the biggest I have got in the river. A awesome fight and I hope to beat it this year again.

Bigbuck2_zps0489ca62.jpg

Now to just finish my rod and hopefully have some fish on it by next weekend.

Chris

Thanks all.

Rick, I am always up to a challenge lol. However I think G will win hands down haha. We should do the challenge on the river and down the alley. Figure theres is something that has to get you out of the hibernation stage haha. I even have extra warm gear you can wear...

"However I think G will win hands down" - oh, that stings - and mostly 'cause your probably right. The Kid's got horseshoes on his hooks.

"theres is something that has to get you out of the hibernation stage " - lakers in a warm pop up maybe? The way I look at it, only 7 weeks till skinny water off Jordan :) (hopefully)

Besides, if you turn me into a winter fisher, there will be two more elbows on the riva!

Well Rick I do have a pop up hut and all the gear for those Lakers, even got a heater that will keep you in a sweater lol.

As for the elbows on the river. That is fine, where I fish there isn't to many elbows.

I won't disagree with you about G having horseshoes on his hooks. He also has the punch to keep reeling in the tanks when you know hes tired lol. I know I was beat with my tank and he has caught bigger haha.

Thanks all.

Rick, I am always up to a challenge lol. However I think G will win hands down haha. We should do the challenge on the river and down the alley. Figure theres is something that has to get you out of the hibernation stage haha. I even have extra warm gear you can wear...

I have my specialties :whistling:

Well Rick I do have a pop up hut and all the gear for those Lakers, even got a heater that will keep you in a sweater lol.

As for the elbows on the river. That is fine, where I fish there isn't to many elbows.

I won't disagree with you about G having horseshoes on his hooks. He also has the punch to keep reeling in the tanks when you know hes tired lol. I know I was beat with my tank and he has caught bigger haha.

say when dude - if the day is open we're there,