Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Wow as if it wasnt bad enough for Sens fans but now Anderson is out..Whos fault this time Musky Matt? Praise Alfie he is all ys got now...

Bad luck, nothing more, Just more bad luck!

Brutal though, we lost the 4th top scorer from last year, the best defenseman in the league and now the best goalie in the league. Bright side is, we're still winning, 3 wins in a row, 2 points out of first in the east.

Man the Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) could use a break though, not good for the league in general to have so many top players out.

And no! I can't bet.

Its against fan etiquette to bet with fans of teams who have not made the playoffs in 9 years. :rofl2::rofl2:

If I bet, I would be breaking the rules. :w00t::rofl2:

Why don't you ask the other 2 Sens fans if they'd like to share the winnings with you...I'm sure they'd allow an exception.

They're easy to find, they'll be the ones wearing red sweaters in a sea of blue in Ottawa this Saturday.

Melnyk has no idea what he has started.

This I honestly belive to be 100% true..Now the local Toronto and Hamilton radio stations have bought up a bunch of tickets and are giving them away with cash and a train ride for the night..All they have to do in return is make a ton of noise and report back to the station live...either the fan 590 or tsn 1050 is giving away 2 tickets and a thousand bucks to fans wearing blue..This is gonna be awesome..Go Leafs Go! Blow Sens Blow

I think melnyk knew exactly what he was doing. He knows the sens fans won't show up so is using reverse phsycology stunt to get more leafs fans out to the game. If the actually confiscate tickets of fans wearing leaf jerseys the coral centre will burn to the ground.

I wonder if he and Mr. Muskymatt are related? seems to be allot of that with sens Owners and fans lately

haha I wish, with a relative with his money and a successful hockey team that has top players in the league(although hurt at the present time), what more could you ask for.

As for the laffs, well at least the team has money as well. The success and good players, well maybe not so lucky for that. :w00t:

And what's wrong with a healthy yapping now and then??

The laffs offer plenty to yap about.

haha I wish, with a relative with his money and a successful hockey team that has top players in the league(although hurt at the present time), what more could you ask for.

You have a dilussional concept of success as it usually involves winning something in sports.....you know that big silver thing at the end of the year.Ottawa isnt even successful in filling the seats with fans.tsk tsk always the dumb little brother nobody cares about.

Was this garbage seriously written by a professional or just some drunk stoned sens fan? Go Leafs go....

Loutish Leafs lovers have long been boorish boozed-up bozos at the Bank, even booing gentleman Captain Daniel Alfredsson who, lest we forget, is God Himself, at least according to certain smart phones.

(Leafs sniper Phil Kessel is also considered to be God, but mainly by the good people of Boston. The Lord gaveth when he tooketh himself the heck out of town, they say.)

Fresh from the neighbourhood rink, Bruce Blackie praised the idea.

Heckling Alfie is a “huge insult,” he said.

Ya there's an idea eh? Maybe if Ottawa cared enough about the team that there was a multi-year wait for seasons tickets, there wouldn't be so many Leaf fans in the house.

It's because of leaf fan mentality that there is a waiting list for tickets. Hence why they will never do the right things to win. No playoffs in almost a decade and keeps raising prices every year......dumb fans