walleye and a couple whities

limeyangler

Hi all,

got out with my buddy Scott ( havtaflyfish on here). managed a couple whitefish and and a nice 21" walleye, Scott got a fair size pike. Not many pics or video as heavy wet snow and wind kept my camera in its case mostle....but i got a Gopro Hero 3 from santa....will be rockin' that little gem soon, gonna do the melmet mount fornew years day!

Anyhoo, whitefish and pike went back, Mr. Walter came home with me for a dinner date.

WILL BE TRYING THIS OUT SOON

IMG_3503.jpg

GOT A COUPLE WHITEFISH AND A NICE WALLEYE ......SUPPER WAS GOOD TONITE!

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wwcmhd6DQ50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish were all at around 30'FOW. Jig and minnows all the way.

Lakers are open day after tomorrow....bring it on!

SIMON< SIMON< SIMON.............

We are booking a flight and coming over for dinner, looks fantastic.

My son and I are licking our chops just looking at the plate, what a presentation.

As you remember, we targeted whitefish back in Ontario, followed by lakers. We are not having much luck getting whities up here unfortunately, through the ice I am speaking.

Try cubing up some whitefish, nugget size, put them in a zip lock with some fish crisp, shake it up and leave in fridge for a few hours. Then heat up some olive oil in a fry pan on medium, no more than an 1/8 of an inch, fry the fish till golden brown, then enjoy.

We are still hopeful we will sometime soon catch some whities on the jigs you sent us.

Cheers

Blizz and Ben.

Happy New Year to u and the family. :D